- American Hardwood: Made from responsibly harvested American Cherry, this cutting board allows the natural grain of the wood to stand out.
- The Strength of Solid Wood: A durable gift that will last long after it is given, allowing it to be treasured for years in use on counter-tops and serving tables.
- A perfect surface to present cheese, bread, and other hors d’oeuvres.
- Lessened knife wear: Sharp knives in the kitchen are important for giving a clean cut on ingredients, lessening the strength and danger over a duller blade. Natural wood boards present less wear than bamboo, stone or glass cutting boards, allowing knives to keep their edge better. While the board is softer on knives, it does not change the durability of the board, which can withstand heavy use in any kitchen.
- Non-toxic: American hardwoods do not contain dangerous chemicals in the wood nor are harmful adhesives used in the manufacture of these boards.
- The board can be sanded down and refinished to bring the grain back as though it just came from the factory.