- Made from responsibly harvested American hardwood, this cutting board allows the natural grain of the wood to stand out.
- The Strength of Solid Wood: A durable gift that will last long after it is given, allowing it to be treasured for years in use on counter-tops and serving tables.
- Versatility: This board can be used on both sides. The juice groove on one side presents a convenient environment for various meats and moist ingredients but flip the board and the flat side presents a perfect surface to present cheese, bread, and other hors d’oeuvres.
- Lessened knife wear: Natural wood boards present less wear than bamboo, stone or glass cutting boards, allowing knives to remain sharp.
- Non-toxic: We only use American hardwoods that have no dangerous chemicals.
- We recommend applying cutting board oils before the initial use and reapplying it from time to time thereafter.